FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: October 11th, 2017
Jason Ake – Professional Plotter Technologies –
Concept to Creation
Contest and Photo Expo
Austin, TX – Professional Plotter Technology is excited to bring Austin photographers together for a photo expo this November 15th , 2017. The event, which will take place at the Blanton Museum of Art, will celebrate PPT’s Concept to Creation Campaign.
“We believe in the importance of owning the process from a freshly born concept to its full creation. Our mission behind this campaign is to encourage artist to print their work as well as educate them on the efficiency, savings, and pride that comes with in-house printing,” says Jason Ake, CEO of PPT.
The event will feature:
- Cocktail social with complimentary drinks from local sponsors.
- Speakers including Pete Wright, Canon Explorers of Light Clay Blackmore and Hahnemuhle’s Kevin Anthuis.
- Hands on product demo featuring the latest in digital imaging; Canon EOS cameras, Image PRO Graf Pro series printers, lighting and more.
- A photo booth with professional coaches where guests may take home a print of their own image.
- Free bites and live music will also be featured.
- Awards ceremony and closing remarks.
To generate excitement for this campaign, PPT is also sponsoring a contest with an exciting prize. Monthly winners win a large-scale print of their choice and advance to the finals for a chance to win a new Canon PRO 2000 24″ 11 color Photo Printer valued at $2700, courtesy of Professional Plotter Technology. Winners are featured on the Professional Plotter Technology Facebook page .
More information and the photo submission form can be found on www.concepttocreation.org