We have been through one heck of tough year and a half due to this pandemic. It has certainly been a nightmare for many of us, especially those of us who own and operate a small business that requires interaction with people, like mine.
The last thing we wanted was to see our COVID-19 numbers rising dramatically as they are today.
Different people are choosing to deal with this pandemic in different ways. For me, in MY business, I am always going to do what I can to respect the fact that we CAN make choices to help reduce the spread of this virus such as wearing masks, social distancing, washing hands, and get vaccinated. Disregarding these guidelines has led to greater spread of this virus and its continued mutations, and thus a greater burden on society, hospitals, individuals, and businesses. Therefore, the in-person photography classes I am currently offering require wearing masks when in my studio and we distance our tables apart. In our destination workshops, we are following CDC and local safety guidelines.
And I believe we are at a threshold where any NEW classes I add will have to be online classes only, at least until we see where this pandemic is going.
I am hoping my small business can make it through this latest round of pandemic crisis. We’re most definitely feeling the impact on our business now. If you know anyone who wants to learn more about photography or they need a photographer, please send them my way!
For my upcoming classes that still have openings:
- Online Interactive Course:
Photography Essentials Levels 1+2 Class
Start your photography learning here! Or take this course as a refresher on the important fundamentals of photography. Learn important photography essentials! Up to 9 hours of learning in this interactive online webinar course! Monday/Wednesday Evenings November 1,3,8,10 2021 – Four Sessions
SAVE $40 IF YOU REGISTER BY OCTOBER 1ST!
- Online Interactive Class: Lightroom Classic CC Class
Learn how to organize and enhance your photographs with this powerful program! Tues-Thurs Oct 12-14, 2021 6:30pm – 9pm
Save $20 if you register by September 18!
- Online Interactive Course: Photography: Finding Your Way – Creativity and Inspiration Workshop Whether you are just starting out in photography or you have years of experience, this class will meet you where you are and help you find new directions to head to discover your unique artistic expression in photography! Weekday mornings beginning October 4th WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CLASS FOR ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS!
- Photography 201 – Expand Your Photography Skills This is a sequel to my Photography 101 class. Currently it is scheduled as an in-person class but we may be switching this to be online instead. Beginning Nov2nd. If you are interested, sign up online! Just note that this may be switched to become an online class instead of in person!
- 2021 Fall Photography Fundamentals Workshop This is an expanded version of Photography 101 held at a beautiful resort ranch in the Texas Hill Country on the Guadalupe River! The group size is small and our classroom space allows excellent social distancing and we’ll be doing a lot of fun photography around this beautiful ranch! This is a GREAT escape from the COVID-19 mess in Austin! October 27-31, 2021.
- Texas Bird Photography Ranch Workshop Sharpen your photography skills in bird photography at a wildlife ranch near Uvalde, TX. Our group size is limited to just 5 photographers. Only one space left. Sunday-Tuesday October 17-19, 2021.
- Online or In-Person Private Instruction Focused on: Your specific photography needs + Your schedule. We can do this in person or online via Zoom video conferencing.
- Rocky Mountain 2022 Photography Workshops A fabulous photographic adventure in beautiful Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado.
I sure thought we were getting beyond this pandemic, but it looks like the best we can do is deal with what happens and do our best at helping keep each other safe. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN MY OFFERING MORE ONLINE CLASSES AND WHAT YOU’RE INTERESTED IN! Contact me at email@example.com