This is your chance to learn Adobe Lightroom Classic CC or Photoshop CC in these very hands-on classes, designed for small group learning.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC Workshop
Tues/Thurs 10am-1pm May 8, 10, 15, 17 2018
Learn Adobe Lightroom! This is an excellent tool for helping photographers organize and create outstanding photographs!
Register by April 15th and SAVE $20!
- Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers Workshop
April 23-May 9, 2018 Learn this essential powerful tool for editing photographs. Split into Basics and Advanced options! Total class time is a full 18 hours of very hands-on learning!
Register by April 10th and SAVE UP TO $50!
If you don’t know either program, we recommend you start with learning Adobe Lightroom first. Click on the links above for more information!
- “I just finished a Lightroom class with Kevin. It was fabulous! Kevin presented Lightroom in an organized, easy to understand, and enjoyable way. He is a an absolute professional with his presentations. All attendees in this class were beginners with the program. Kevin’s curriculum is organized in a logical manner that takes the students through all the basics and beyond. He is hands on and took questions through out, including coming around when needed to help the students by providing individual assistance. He would direct the students to the correct tabs and get them on track again. I am thrilled with my new skills in Lightroom! I plan to take many more classes with Kevin.”
- “Kevin does a fantastic job of leading you through Lightroom! The hands-on class is the only way to learn! I’m looking forward to putting all this new knowledge to work!”
- “This was an excellent class and I’d highly recommend it to others. Kevin’s class was well organized, well paced, and left me with the ability to use the program effectively.”
- “As I expected, having taken other classes with Kevin, the “Adobe Lightroom” class was extremely informative and well organized. I learned so much, and am excited to apply the knowledge I learned to begin editing my photos. The learning atmosphere that Kevin establishes is one of extreme comfort. His presentation is done logically and without intimidation. He takes the time to answer any and all questions, and does so in a very patient manner. I also really appreciate his great sense of humor. He always makes me laugh!” – Edward Pagliai
- “I really enjoyed the Photoshop class with Kevin. He was so patient with all of our questions and goof ups. He really wanted us to understand how much Photoshop can take our photography that much further and that it is a lot of fun to take creative leaps with it. I left his class with a much clearer understanding of how to use the tools and layers which were very confusing at first. Also, I know that if I hit a snag practicing with my new skills he would be happy to answer my questions.” – A. Moates