Learn more about our
Rocky Mountain Photography Workshops
Plus: Drawings for free prizes and future class discounts!!
Wednesday January 9th, 2019 at 7pm
We decided to cancel and reschedule this because too many people who wanted to attend could not attend on this date! Contact Kevin for more information.
Our Studio, 11740 Jollyville Rd. Suite 400, Austin, TX
Space is limited! Mark your calendar and RSVP to:
If you have been considering joining us in 2019, come to this free event. Pro photographer, Kevin Gourley, has years of experience in photographing Rocky Mountain National Park and leading workshops there. Kevin will share photos, explain more about the Summer and Fall workshop experiences, and tell stories about the various trips we’ve led there.
We offer both 4-day and 9-day workshop options.
Special bonus: Register early and save up to $400!
NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO MAKE YOUR PLANS TO GO:
We already have 10 photographers registered for 2019! Register soon to get the best lodging options and ensure you can sign up for the dates that work best for you (some options are almost full)!
If you love:
- and having fun
The advantages of joining us on this fun photographic adventure are many!
- Pre-trip meetings to prepare you for the experience (including online info if you can’t attend the pre-trip meetings)
- Photography assistance to help you know the best settings to use and more effectively use your camera
- We try to arrange our trip to optimize being at the right places at the right times to get the best light, weather conditions, and wildlife photo opportunities
- Kevin has years of experience leading photographers on these adventures in Rocky Mountain National Park
- This is a great opportunity for photographers of all skill levels and regardless of your skill level, Kevin is always ready to help. All questions are invited and welcome. Kevin will never “speak down to you”.
- This is a FUN experience to share with other photographers
- You’ll experience Rocky Mountain National Park in ways typical vacationers will never experience it
- Small group sizes
- You can bring along a non-photographer spouse-partner on our adventures in the park for no additional charge! (They can use an iPhone, but if they use a fancy camera, they’d need to register as a participant.)
Here are a few photos from our most recent trip a couple of months ago. Scroll all the way to the bottom for some recent student comments about the experience.
“A 5 star experience from beginning to end…”
- “The workshop was outstanding because we had total access to Kevin and Gail’s knowledge and experience in photography. We were presented with multiple shooting locations and lighting situations from which to learn. Kevin was always available to provide advice and help resolve any problems with camera settings or answer questions. The availability of daily photo reviews permitted one to make any adjustments to shooting techniques before the next day. This was the most hands-on learning experience I have had and I look forward to more with Kevin.”
- “This workshop provided a broad depth of experiences in the RMNP because Kevin is so knowledgeable about the area and about the best way to photograph it. I really appreciated the care given to maximize each student’s experience, no matter their skill level. I will definitely consider taking other trips with Kevin and Gail.”
- “Could not be happier with how the workshop turned out. Everyone involved was so nice and easy to get along with. Kevin was an excellent teacher – patient, explained well, relaxed and never felt rushed or that I may be holding others back. It was very rewarding and would highly recommend Kevin’s workshops!!”
- “Kevin is a natural-born teacher and superbly facilitated the group while providing one-on-one attention. I learned a lot without feeling overwhelmed with technical details and had fun in the process. I highly recommend this workshop!”
- “This exceeded all my expectations!”