Join us in the Rocky Mountains of
Colorado this Summer or Fall!
Here are 16+ reasons to join us this year!
- Time to get out there! Many of us have endured over a year of being locked down and restricted in our activities due to this pandemic. Now we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and an ever increasing number of people have been vaccinated! Make this your escape into the mountains and enjoy the great outdoors! We still keep your safety a priority!
- You’ll have so many great photo opportunities to capture great landscape, waterfall, and wildlife shots.
- We optimize our adventures into the park to be at the best times for the best light and best wildlife possibilities.
- Our groups are intentionally kept small. In fact, this year, we are keeping them a little smaller due to “social distancing” requirements and we care about you having a safe and fun experience as we follow National Park guidelines.
- Some people say they don’t like Rocky Mountain National Park’s “timed entry permit reservation system” to limit access to the park by region and by reservation only, a month or two in advance. That is not a concern for our group. Our group has a special permit and we are free to go into the park, wherever we want, whenever we want without getting a timed entry permit!
- Some people are concerned about all the historic fires that damaged portions of the park last year. Yes, it was heartbreaking to see those fires in our favorite place on earth, but the vast majority of the places we visit in the park were totally unharmed by the fires! The one exception is the Grand Lake area, but we’ll still visit that area. The truth is, fires are part of the natural life cycle of forests.
- We have many years of experience in leading groups on these fun adventures. We’ll have more fun adventures this year!
- We have great respect for this national treasure we know as Rocky Mountain National Park. We have always followed all National Park and federal regulations and have required permits and authorizations to operate our workshops within Rocky Mountain National Park. (Anyone who offers workshops within the park but do not follow their requirements are in violation of federal law. Not only do we offer great workshops, we do them legally!)
- Our workshop offers over 40 HOURS of learning and photography adventures.
- Also two included pre-trip online meetings to help you be fully prepared for the trip plus a post-trip get-together, plus new special add-on options.
- Optional: Photo Post-Processing/Editing Techniques Online Class
- Optional: Nature Photography Techniques Interactive Online Class
- SAVE $200! We have held open our EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT pricing past the deadline to encourage YOU to sign up soon!
- Group A: July 10-13 ONE space available
- Group B: July 15-18 ONE space available
- Group A: Sept 18-21 ONE space available
- Group B: Sept 23-26 Sold Out
- TIME IS RUNNING OUT as lodging options start filling up!
- If you don’t want to fly there, make it a driving adventure!
- Still not convinced? Read the reviews from many of our past participants!
YOUR GREAT MOUNTAIN ADVENTURE AWAITS
If you have ANY questions or are “sitting on the fence” and are almost ready to sign up, but just haven’t made that final decision yet, LET’S TALK! Fill out my contact form! I am happy to answer any questions you might have! Let’s turn a “maybe” into a “yes” before these options go away!