Ready to learn photography & master camera skills to produce the images you have been wanting to create?
Start with my Photography Essentials class beginning in December! There is no better place to start your photography learning journey!
My best endorsements are the comments from my class participants!
- “This was the first time I took Kevin’s class “Photography Essentials”. The online format he designed is very interactive, the “follow along” presentation slides are easy to understand, and you get to keep them for future reference. I am absolutely ecstatic about the experience. Kevin’s teaching style is great, I could finally understand the technical concepts I was struggling with. I was able to figure out all that was wrong with my photo taking after this class. I will definitely be taking more classes, and I highly recommend it. I also have his book ‘30 Practical Tips for Better Photographs‘. Great resource!!”
- “I had the opportunity of participating in one of Kevin’s online Photography Essentials classes. … He has an excellent command of technology and prepared very well to be able to present via Zoom. Time spent in a chair at a computer was perfect for hearing his explanations, which were a perfect combination of some of the science behind photography, basic principles, and operational tips to put it all into practice. … Kevin is a solid photographer with clearly excellent depth and breadth of knowledge. Yet he is able to perfectly tune the information he shares to fit the class without being overwhelming or too simple. EVERY person at the end of the class made some kind of comment about understanding better than they did before. “
- “Kevin is calm and patient in his teaching and NEVER makes a comments about having said something before. He meets photographers where they are and instantly shifts the level of teaching to meet the needs of individual students, even with a broad level of experience in any one particular class. As I don’t live in Austin, this has given me a great opportunity to learn from Kevin online. I’m off to sign up for more classes…”
- “I enjoyed the presentation and the class really helped me bring some concepts into focus.”
- “Kevin’s expertise, material and presentation techniques all work very well with Zoom. I won’t hesitate to take additional classes via Zoom.”
- “Kevin has done a great job in organizing the class content. He makes great effort to ensure we understand before moving onto the next step. Kevin doesn’t just provide some tips, he makes sure we know how and understand why, which is very helpful. Thank you so much, Kevin!”
- “Kevin has so much experience and great tips for every issue you could possibly think of. He doesn’t only teach the theory, I could really tell that he actually DOES what he’s talking about – these are real tips from a real photographer.“