So many people buy a “fancy camera” and then find themselves frustrated in not knowing how to best use it, or their lives get busy and their poor camera gets neglected, left all alone in their camera bag.
The camera sits there, in the darkness of the camera bag, longing to be held, yearning to be appreciated, hoping you’ll take it with you when you go on life’s adventures, wishing you would remember it loves to go on vacation with you.
Show your sad lonely camera a little tender loving care. I offer a wide range of photography classes at both beginner and more advanced levels, and for ages of 13 and above. Discover how you and your camera can make beautiful images together, if you just learn how to use it.
- I am about to offer a June Photography 101 Class. If you are interested, please click here and complete this survey NOW. I am about to decide on the dates/times for this class, and your input will help me decide!
- I also offer a Photographers Weekend Boot Camp coming up on June 5th and 6th! Register by May 9th and SAVE $40! This class is like taking Photography 101, but all done over one weekend.
- Want to learn how to use your Electronic Flash / Speedlight? I have a class for that on April 30th! Register by April 15th and SAVE $30!
- Private Instruction might also be a good option for you if you have specific learning needs or a complicated schedule that just doesn’t allow you to take my group classes.
Also, beyond just camera learning, this might be of interest to you:
- Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers Workshop
April 23-May 9, 2018 Learn this essential powerful tool for editing photographs. Split into Basics and Advanced options! Total class time is a full 18 hours of very hands-on learning!
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC Workshop
Tues/Thurs 10am-1pm May 8, 10, 15, 17 2018
Learn Adobe Lightroom! This is an excellent tool for helping photographers organize and create outstanding photographs!
Register by April 15th and SAVE $20!