Mission / Values
My mission is to help photographers learn the art and science of photography and empower them to perfect their skills and discover the importance of their unique perspective they bring to the world through their eyes.
Treat Every Client with Respect
I pursue all of my endeavors with integrity.
I strive to ensure that my students are very pleased with my work.
- Community Service
I donate a portion of my photographic work to serve the community in various ways
Professional Photographers of America - Code of Ethics
As a Member of the Professional Photographers of America, Inc., I stand behind their Code of Ethics in which I agree to strive at all times to upgrade and improve my knowledge and skill of professional photography, marketing and related areas.
In all my dealings with clients, photographers, and the general public, I will:
- Strive to present all photographic services in surroundings and in a manner which reflects the highest levels of professionalism.
- Use the highest levels of honesty, professionalism and integrity.
- Not use any marketing or competitive practice which violates any Federal Trade Commission, or other Federal or State regulatory agency rule or regulation, or Federal or State statute or any decision of any Federal or State Court; and
- In all dealing with fellow professional photographers, students and others who aspire to be professional photographers, I shall share the knowledge and skill of professional photography.
- Support efforts for and assist in the education of all interested persons the general public in the art and science of professional photography.