I encourage you to join me for my next Photography: Finding Your Way – Creativity and Inspiration Workshop on October 8th! (Plus if you register by September 7th, you’ll SAVE $20.)
Whether you are just starting out in photography or you have years of experience, this class will meet you where you are and help you find new directions to head to discover your unique artistic expression in photography! Fall in love with photography, all over again! Regardless of the type of camera you use, even if it’s just an iPhone/Smartphone, you’ll find this class worthwhile!
Photography is about WAY more than shutter speed, f/stops, ISO, exposure modes, etc. Photography is about creativity and how we see the world around us! Open your mind to new expressions of art. Join us!
Click Here <– Do it 😉
Here’s what class participants have said about the class:
- “What a wonderful surprise to discover how much I learned and enjoyed the Finding Your Way photography class. Kevin you are such a fabulous teacher and mentor to anyone seeking to take their photography to a new level. I came away with “zillions” of ideas for future projects. This alone will keep the creative juices flowing and give me a reason to head out the door every day with a new purpose to my hobby! My only problem now is what do I want to tackle first?!”
- “Kevin’s “Finding Your Way Class” is an inspiration workshop. Whether you’re someone who pulls out their phone to capture a quick memory, or an accomplished photographer stuck in a rut, this class is for you. Creative ideas flow in the intimate setting of Kevin’s studio. Camera skills are not a prerequisite, all that’s needed is an open mind and a desire to try something new.”
- “I had a great time. I loved it. It gave me so much more ideas. I was forcing myself to find what to take pictures of and I found out I like the abstract ones. They are so much fun! I learned so much. I cannot say how much I appreciate my time in your classes.”
- “I greatly enjoyed the class. You will gain valuable insights whether you are a novice or a pro photographer. I can’t wait to start working on the numerous projects this class inspired me to think about. If you are out of ideas or inspiration, this class is for you!”
- “It’s so easy as an amateur photographer to become overwhelmed with all the technical aspects of photography. And as a photographer at any level, there is often an expectation of working to get the best technical picture. Kevin does a wonderful job of teaching the technical aspects of photography, for sure, but his Finding Your Way class focuses instead on the joy of photography, on photography as an experience and way to express ourselves. We are all creative beings, an image of the great Creator, and it is healing to the soul to pursue that. In addition to revealing the depth of Kevin as an amazing person, this class gives permission and encouragement to explore our individual path of creativity using photography. We laughed, we cried, we learned, and we found the spark that drew us to photography in the first place. Thanks, Kevin.”